Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I LOVED this book!!! I have to say that I thought it was better than Hunger Games. Once I started reading it, I could not put it down. There is just so much going on and every chapter is a cliffhanger.

In this one, Katniss has defied The Capitol and the leaders are determined to make an example of her and anyone else who is on her side. It's the 75th Hunger Games and every 25 years, there is a Quell and this time around the rules have changed and not for the better. It is very bizzare, but very good.

I would recommend this series to anyone who enjoy's a little bit of everything. Futuristic, sci-fi, fiction, etc. Can't wait for Mockingjay.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: