Friday, May 28, 2010

The Shadow of Your Smile The Shadow of Your Smile by Mary Higgins Clark


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I truly enjoyed reading this book. I love reading all of her books. They're easy, not graphic, and I finish them in two days tops.

This one was about a doctor who is trying to find out about her paternal grandparents. But everytime she gets a little closer, something stops her in her path. The person who has the most information ends up getting murdered. So not only is she trying to find out about her paternal grandparents, but she is trying to find out who has murdered the person with the info that she wants. As well as trying to find out who is out to get her. It's obvious there is someone who doesn't want her to know where she come's from. While all this is going on, she testifies about a medical miracle to help a deceased nun become a saint. This is a very interesting book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: